What is a Helicopter Charter Flight?
A helicopter charter flight is a flight that is not part of our tour schedule (City Tour, Lake Washington Tour, Snoqualmie Falls Tour). With a charter flight, you rent the entire aircraft and can determine departure/arrival locations and times. Below is a list of some of our most popular destinations.
Your Destination, Your Schedule
With so many choices within 4 hours of Seattle the options are nearly endless. See Mt. Rainier up close, fly to the San Juans, arrive in style to your next corporate event; all these options and more are possible with a helicopter charter. Let our staff help arrange everything for your next memorable outing.
Helicopter Charter Rates by Location
Robinson 44 Raven 1 Helicopter: 3 Passengers
Airbus H130 Helicopter : 7 Passengers (Rates & availability coming Fall 2018)
Notes for All Charters
- Rates listed above are valid for a Boeing Field (KBFI) departure.
- Charter rates are based on total operation time away from KBFI.
- Additional $100 per hour pilot standby fee applies.
- Flights are subject to an after hours surcharge if requested before 7:00 AM or after 7:00 PM on weekdays, and before 10:00AM or after 7:00PM on weekends and holidays.
- Atomic Helicopter Charters to other locations will be quoted on an individual basis.
- Safety is our top priory, as such all flights are weather dependent.
- Rates are subject to change.